Jake Paul is a social media activist, Vine Star, Youtuber and actor who used to portray Dirk Mann on Bizaardvark. On Saturday, July 23, 2017, it was announced that he and Disney Channel mutually agreed that he would leave his role on the Disney Channel series Bizaardvark.
Popular Vine star whose emphatic energy translates to hilarious videos for his millions of followers to see. He earned a Shorty Award nomination in the category of Vineographer. By January 2015, he had earned over 3 million Vine followers. Due to the closing of Vine, he then moved to another platform called "YouTube" and lives in the Team 10 house with the Team 10 members. On July 28, 2019, Jake married fellow internet personality Tana Mongeau in Las Vegas.
- He frequently collaborates with his brother Logan Paul, a Vine video phenomenon in his own right.
- He claims his brother's videos are much more artistic, creative, and professional.
- He was the first social media star to be in a Disney Channel main cast.
- He is part of a YouTube group known as Team 10.
- His parents are Pam Stepnick and Greg Paul.
- He appeared in Bart Baker's parodies of I Really Like You by Carly Rae Jepsen and PILLOWTALK by ZAYN.
- He was in a serious relationship with Erika Costell in 2017.
- They broke up in November 2018.
- He was almost sued by his neighbors for his bad behavior.
- He currently lives in Calabasas in the new Team 10 mansion.
- He has previously lost subscribers due to assault allegations.
- He once got sued by a man who claimed Jake gave hearing loss.
- He currently has his own YouTube Red series.
- He owns a Lamborghini.
- His brother Logan bought a house in Encino, California.
- Jake was shaken when he snuck back to the Bizaardvark studio and Ethan showed him that the Dare Lair set had been broken down and dismantled.
- In 2019 he married Tana Mongeau.
- In early 2020 they announced they separated.
- In March 2020, he began to date Julia Rose.
| To view the Jake Paul gallery, click here.